A photographer’s outing to capture a morning sunrise on a desolate road in the Adirondacks takes an unusual twist when he discovers an injured man at the bottom of a roadside gully. The mystery deepens when the injured man can’t recall his name or how he ended up in such a life-threatening situation.
Last Stop on Desolation Ridge is the third novel by Peter G. Pollak, a native of Gloversville, New York and long-time Adirondacks summer resident.
“One of my favorite views in the Adirondacks can be found on NYS Route 10 across from where Avery’s Restaurant used to be,” Pollak stated. “You see an open valley with the West Branch of the Sacandaga River meandering through the meadow. With the mountains in the distance, the view is enchanting yet the quiet lack of any sign of humanity is intimidating. It was the inspiration for the title of my latest novel.”
Where to get a copy of Last Stop on Desolation Ridge:
- Click here to obtain a print or e-book edition from Amazon.
- Bookstores carrying Last Stop:
- Mysteries on Main Street in Johnstown, NY
- The Open Door in Schenectady, NY
- The Book House in Styvesant Plaza in Albany, NY
- Abanakee Studios in Indian Lake, NY
- Charlie Johns Store in Speculator, NY
- To read the book’s Prologue, download it by clicking here.
- Please LIKE my Facebook page for this book: https://www.facebook.com/LastStopOnDesolationRidge
- Please rate this book and write a review on Amazon or B&N, Goodreads, or any other website that accepts reviews.
- Click here to Sign up for my e-newsletter to keep up with all my writing activities, including future book signings and speaking events.